Wednesday, February 23, 2005

pack up your troubles

Another day where i wish i could blog from the couch via telepathic means.
Moving is going really slowly. I have taken one box of things to the new house, I went around and took everythign off the walls, put it all in a box and moved them to the corner of a room at the new house, yup, one box, of stuff that was on the walls.

The rest of my stuff is still currently stuffing things, drawers, shelves, cupboards you name it. My stuff is very stuffy in its stuffiness and did I mention I have a LOT of stuff.

What I really wish I could do is move house and go to work from the couch.... telepathically.

I have a few plans as to how I can undertake this massive shifting of stuff real plans, like actual drawings, and lists. Yes I said LISTS ! that, my friends is how much I wish I could do it via remote control Im DRAWING when I could , you know, actually pick somethign up and put it in a fucking box.

The security screens should be on in the next week and a half and Im probably going to be kicked out of here in the next two so things will happen. just not overnight. or the next night, or the night after that.

I do apologise that my entries aren't nearly as witty and insightful as they could/should be workin on that. I'll put it on the list.

put stuff in a box, write witty blog.

out.

fg

No comments: