Saturday, February 19, 2005

fruity lexicon

Bienvenudo mi casa su casa ( and I totally don't know if that's one or two languages there, if any)
Firstly I apologise, unfortunately all the amazing blogposts I have had in my head the past few days were just that.
it takes a certain dedication to update regularly, especially when I am spending upwards of two to three hours a day reading everyone else's posts (in their historical entirety).

The good (?) news is that as a result of living vicariously through other peoples lives (or just taking comfort that I'm not the only person sitting at home attached to a keyboard of an evening) I have left a few comments, got myself out there on the cyberspace dancefloor and sidled up to the cute guy I cant bring myself to look at but if I stand here and jiggle a bit he might not RUN away so I get to stand next to him for a bit and pretend I don't have to get off my ass and hit a real dancefloor/guy/gym which will have to fucken do for now.

uhh where was I ?

yeh.

In English (sort of) I have been taking babysteps in cyber-land* and actually bandying about my name and address so it seems some have come looking for me. And now I have performance anxiety but you know what ? fuck it. I haven't written for ages and I need to. And doing it on paper when I just KNOW there's no one to say "I understand you" just doesn't cut it.

I'm happy to have visitors, better than feeling like I'm talking to myself I hope that I too can become a blog that you need to check up on, even if its just to be reassured that yep, its the weekend and I'm still here.

Meanwhile my keyboard is being a spastic Mo-Fo and not following instructions, every now and then it decides it wants to YELL and no amount of caps lock bashing will undo it until it feels good and ready to be undone. This makes posting kinda more trouble than I have been willing to get into of late but I aim to rectify this in the near future, there were a few half posts that had me SHOUTING ABOUT NOT GETTING ANY SEX that didn't seem important enough at the time to go back and tone down so they got deleted. don't worry , there will be plenty more of those I'm sure.

I cant remember what else I was posting about, probably I have no life, my daughter gets up my nose with the pre-teen not listening thing, I am facing the reality that I have to move within a week and have to renovate the bathroom today in order to do so and I haven't been to bed from yesterday kinda stuff. whoo hoo.
just you know. stuff.

Love youse all.*

The Flaming Me.

*What Kind of spellchecker tries to replace cyber-land with gibberlins ?? jeez and uh, it didnt recognise the word blog, or fuck for that matter, I will have to attend to this.

**Unless you're a nazi cunt that found me from Darp's blog. If so you can fuck off.

No comments: