Monday, December 12, 2005

cold feet

Hello my peeps (both of you)
It has been a whirlwind 6 weeks of ups and ups and i suppose that its "time" for the inevitable down.
I am still sort of seeing the new man. if you can call spending a ridiculous amount of time on phone calls and sms becasue he lives 150km away "seeing" him. Nothing "bad" has happened im just having a freak out i supose. I think i am actually a commitmentphobic man in disguise as a flaming goddess in disguise as a regular lady-human.

Either that or I want to be a rock star and take lots of coke and travel

or its just not "right". (what the fuck do i WANT ??? I am so disappointed in myself !! , I am hoping its just a downer induced by still waiting for my period, him working all fucking day during harvest and only having managed to sneak in glorified booty calls as actual visits)

I drove up to visit on Friday and washed his dishes and made dinner and sat about in the strange house until he was done with the harvesting. when he got back it was nice. I was soo tired we just lay on the couch and I WAS truly relaxed and at ease, not thinking uh-oh so thats a bonus. And dont ask me why the fuck I did dishes and cooked like a wife ( he has one of those and I certainly dont do it at home for myself so dunno what the fuck is going on there) Upside is i did totally empty out all my shit on his loungeroom floor and sort through it, I do do that at home.
It was a little weird the next day when he went to work at 6am and I was left in the house in the middle of nowhere till I decided to leave. I think its weird because a) theres none of my stuff there b) hes not there and c) its his wifes parents house and full of mental shit floating about that I dont want or need. I suppose.

Im too tired to elaborate further but thats a mini update I guess. will keep you posted becasue I know theres nothing more fascinating than reading about some dickheads dysfunctional boy dramas.

Love
FG

3 comments:

BwcaBrownie said...

Dear Flaming Goddess - I am happy you are rockin around out there.
Please make sure you do not spontaneously combust.

Unless Mrs Farmer is dead or in Deauville with her boyfriend, protect yourself from falling in love with love.

xxxxxx

Flaming Goddess said...

hmm no she's not dead, wheres deauville?
im protecting myself as much as i can. they are separated and have been for the greater part of a year and no im not his first foray into bonkville. thanfully.
things are going as well as can be expected between a long time single mum that never had anything to do with her daughters father, who's parents were separated long before any memory she have of otherwise (me) and a guy that has been with his (exish) wife for 25 years, 20 of which they were married producing 3 children (him)
bah.

whens it going to be about me dammit. though i am aware that what i am after seems not to be a partner but a wee slave at my beck and call with no life other than to please me.

ahem.

thanks for the kind words. im hangin in there.

fg

BwcaBrownie said...

I will build a shrine and pray for Good Things For YOU.
'no life other than to please me' is in fact the well documented definition of love.
If they love you, then your welfare and happiness is their prime concern. It can only end well.
Bastard weather for farmers though. My dearest friends have been stripping grain like mad in this heat before the rain wets it.
Timing is everything - in comedy business romance and horticulture.
May 2006 be a distinct upgrade on all your previous programs, xxxx