Sunday, July 03, 2005

Random Sunday FG Factage

1) I have a massive crush on David Walliams.

2) I dont "do" dusting.

3) I wish I was thinner but I am afraid I'd ahem "turn into" an uncontrollable sex monster if i was.

4) I dont really like chocolate, or icecream

5) I want to be Annie Liebowitz when I grow up.

6) I have three jobs and am studying teaching at uni (until I grow up)

7) I still miss my ex because when he wasnt being an asshole he loved me, and he was hot. and we had lots of sex. (he's been dead for three years.)

9) I dont like shopping much.

9) I'm posessed with a rapier wit that is not always used for evil

10) I dont like the beach.

Jeebus that was a bit depressing. I only wanted to talk about David Walliams really.

Hotness.























You may have seen him in another of his incarnations ..... I just wanna see him naked and up close. with noooooone else around. But Dave , hey if you are reading this I'd settle for a chat over a beverage.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on 2, 3, both 9's, and 10. 50% common ground - that's not a bad start. and after looking at the pictures, I'm on the way to being with you on #1.

I notice that your interests include proper spelling, which is hilarious because another of your interests, Jake Bronstein, is one of the worst spellers this world has ever known.

Flaming Goddess said...

Aah yes but our Jake is different and thereby not subject to standard veto procedure :)

BwcaBrownie said...

A little David'll do me. *swooning at his brilliance*

BwcaBrownie said...

brownie was so swoony over David that she forgot to mention that she posted on the Live8 appearance of Lou n Andy.

Flaming Goddess said...

I did see the Lou and Andy pic which is what sparked off my Post, that and watching the entire first season of Litle Britan on DVD in one sitting. both disks.
He smokes though, so I keep looking. cos of course that is all thats keeping up apart.

BwcaBrownie said...

so here come DW, on his knees, saying "Flaming Goddess, I just know we are meant to be together'. and FG says "Oh DW, if only you could quit the stinking weed, I would be yours."
yeah, an I'm a toaster.

Flaming Goddess said...

nah i'd still shag him but after that it would be a gradual decline into me being impolite. cos even if he loved me and wanted to be with me and stuff he'd still stink :)