Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Almost one Semester down, 7 to go

Yippee, Ive got all assignments back and although I didnt do my usual "its crap" just to end up with a credit thing, I did in fact pass so I dont have to do anything over. hoo-fuckin-ray !!

I got my first distinction for a subject though, that looks interesting on my academic record full of F2's and W's,(unofficial v official withdrawals)It's amazing what a difference not being depressed and overwhelmed does to a transcript.

I havent yet failed anything that I have actually handed up, I take pride in that :) even if my record tells a different story.

My next challenge is to work out how to drop a web design subjext I want to do NOW into a teachign degree Im scheduled to complete in 2012.

Then its 8 weeks of maths !

eek.

2 comments:

BwcaBrownie said...

congrats on your Distinction. keep it up.

Flaming Goddess said...

someone fucked up and i got maths till november, with a little bit of society and environment tsunami fun thrown in. woot.