Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Morning Readers, or no readers as the case may be.
I understand that to have ones blog *read* one needs to promote it but really when I can quite easily manage not to post for 4 days theres not a lot of point is there! i will endeavour to just write when I can and if I miss a couple of / a few days Its because I probably do my best witty thinking in the car on the way to work and by the time I get home it all seems so 6 hours ago.
Hey well I did get into Uni though.
I wish all you had to do to earn your Ed Cred was get in , I'm a bit nervous about the whole assignments/study thing (ie I dont want to do it really) but If i want whats at the end, aforementioned ed cred then at this stage I just have to do it and I promise if I am going to pout I will do it quietly.
Crap. Horrid woman from work that never lets you know what is goin on until the last minute just rang to say I didnt have to go into work if I didnt want to. now seeing as I have hadless than 5 hours sleep this seems like a good idea, the shit thing about it is that I got up extra early to get the kids up ( my sister and my daughter) which was a job in itself. now I feel like crawling back into bed and they are up wanting stuff to *do*
Hell.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wondered whether anybody reads your blog. I wonder the same thing about mine. But then I think that actually having it read by people I know is an even scarier concept. On the one hand, I want to be known, understood and, god forbid, even liked. On the other hand, I like the editorial freedom of anonymity.

I think your readers will find you, eventually. I came here after your comment on knifey's blog. I think that's all the promotion you need.

In one of your posts you mentioned NLP. Does it work?