Monday, July 09, 2007

a list of random questions with off the top of my head answers. 1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was ages ago 2. I am listening to The stupidly loud air conditoner that is pretending its a heater 3. I talk a lot of crap 4. I am dating no one 5. My best friend(s) are a long way away 6. My car is a piece of shit 7. I hate it when people ask most things 8. Love is like oxygen 9. Marriage is something other people do 10. Somewhere, someone is thinking that things will never get better 11. I'm always wishing i was asleep 12. I have a secret crush on Noel Fielding 13. My mobile phone Is fixed. Yay ! 14. When I wake up in the morning I wish it wasnt morning 15.Before I go to bed at night I tidy up 16. Right now I am thinking about how much my head hurts 17. Babies are teenagers in disguise 18. I get on MySpace to see what Megan has written 19. Today I finally got the address changed in my licence 2.5 years after i moved. 20. Tonight I will drink more red wine and take a super duper painkiler 21. Tomorrow I will probably have a hangover 22. I really want that painkiller, and some cuddles 23. Someone that will most likely repost this is no one 24. How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they loved you? i dont fuckin know 25. Have you ever thought you would marry someone? yeah 26. Are you crushing on someone? no 27.Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt? I walked into a sign after I first kissed a boyfriend once. that hurt. 28. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend mad? repeatedly 29. Are you happier single or in a relationship? depends on th relationship 30. Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it? No 31. Have you ever had your heart broken? yes 32. Have you ever broken somebody's heart? i thinkyes 33. Think any of your ex's feel the same? as what ? 12. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? definately 13. Have you dated people who were not good to you? often 15. Have you dated someone older than you? if by dated you mean fucked, yes. 16. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? everyone ? no 17, Do you believe in love at first sight? love no lust yes 18. Do you want to get married? not for the sake of it but yeah i suppose yes 19. Does heart break really feel as bad as its said to be? yes 20. Would you believe your ex if she/he said they still love you? yes but it would annoy me 21. Would you date your best male/female friend? if by date you mean fuck ? ...... probably 22. Have any of your ex's called you by a nickname after the breakup? yeah. 23. Do you regret any of your relationships? only the length of time it took me to learn what i had to learn from them and thats it. I have lots of online friends. unfortunately only about one of them reads this blog and the rest of them are not allowed to read this blog because most of them are actually real life friends as well and only suspect my sordid past. I also havent really held back on any opinions and disclosures and I never really wanted to share this ID with my family but I have also posted bugger all as a result so I am moving, To somewhere my brother can visit. damn idiot wont let me anonymous post on his blog and theres no way I'm leading him back here! I have important things to say to him like, damn Jason you gone ruined my anonymous blogging life. Anyhow, I digress. This is my last no holds barred post that I am going to make here. the rest of them will be found here Thanks to My American myspace friend for giving me a last post idea. Love You all. all one of you :) this email will still work and i may still come post every now and the if (when) i do something stupid :) xxx

No comments: