Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Vertitable Smorgasbord Orgasbord

I gone done been tagged by Brownie to list 8 random things about myself ... So ...

1. I am notorious at doing anything I have to do for Uni at the last minute. I will stop doing this when they stop rewarding such rebellion with credits and distinctions.

2. I believe the Universe owes me a living.

3. I cant say no to extra work even though it messes with my neck injury.

4. I dont want to work so much (See 2 & 3).

5. I think I am a little suffering with the OCD.

6. I am great a t a lot of things but I dont think ill ever be an expert at anything.

7. I am scared to follow my passion for photography cos all i want to do is take pictures I like, Im good at that and not interested in learning about f-stops and depth of field theory.

8. I worry that I missed the relationship boat but fear I would not have been very good at it anyway, at least this way I dont have to address it.

I have a feeling Im a lot more random than 8 allows but thats it for today.

x

3 comments:

JahTeh said...

What's wrong with taking pictures you like? They'll be the best because you like taking them. Who took the one of you swimming in Loch Ness? You look freezing.

BwcaBrownie said...

Isn't JahTeh a scream.
I have a close relative who would go mental if that had been said to them.
The nasty little piece of work found a blog with this meme on it and absolutely did not like what they read.
Blog is down now.
Funnily, the URL was immediately vacuumed up by some evil cyberbot.

Anyhow FG, your random things were a good read and will not get you into the trouble mine did.
Rock on, XXX B

Ann ODyne said...

If that Brownie was still around, she would definitely say Thank You for doing the meme.

and re:
"I am notorious at doing anything I have to do for Uni at the last minute. I will stop doing this when they stop rewarding such rebellion with credits and distinctions" ...
you just keep showing them how it's done. XXX