Saturday, May 05, 2007

I feel a little better

This is a political compass.






And according to here Im a little to the left of Ghandi,
not much, just a little.
anyway this makes me feel slightly better about the fact that I am hopeless at posting, hopeless at doing any Uni work, way behind in responding to people i really want to talk to but just cant find the impetus to come out of my shell and call/email (Brownie you are one of them and I think you are wonderful and generous and please dont feel that I dont think so).
being in "tha ghandi quadrant" makes me feel a little better, not much, just a little.
If i'd come out in the opposing quadrant I dont think I'd be a very nice person. Wether i was more dilligent a studyer/emailer or not.
I feel decidedly off lately. as if my overseas trip was entirely made up in my head. I want to go back. Or just go from here, sharing my life with a 13 year old is hard. I have a plethora of online dates to follow up but cant bring myself to even reply.
I am pathetic, wait, no im not, im Ghandi, see? its not all bad.
I hope they meant Mahatma.




No comments: