Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More of the same shit

gosh its been three months.
in that time i've been overseas and fulfilled a lifelong dream. it was just to go overseas. not much else happened, going was enough.
I am back at work with a year contract which is an improvement on the usual 10 weeks.
sex life is still slow. my daughter is associating with Emos and doing my head in.
13 year olds are evil.
I am tiring of the internets but still reading all the blogs i have been reading for the last year.
am going to endeavour to watch more tv and post more blogs about actual stuff.
just have to find some actual stuff, to do.
fg xx

ps

Edinburgh.

loved it.

3 comments:

BwcaBrownie said...

Did you have a JKRowling sighting in Edinburgh ?

Alexander McCall-Smith sighting ?

IAN RANKIN sighting ?

Edinburgh produces Authors. funny that.

I love Ian Rankin's bleak Rebus crime novels.

R.H. said...

Yes well I've been to Edinburgh and drove my landlady's Mini to the Firth of Forth bridge, with her in it, and have a photo of me and her standing in the road outside Andrew Carnegie's house in which she looks much younger than she actually was, and poor old dear she's probably dead now.
Here's a little anecdote: We were sitting in a tea shop, my landlady and me, and there was another landlady at a nearby table with a young bloke about my age, and the other landlady said to my landlady, "This boy is from America." My landlady responded immediately. "This boy is from Australia."

TRUMPS!

BwcaBrownie said...

Trumps indeed RH !
That Carnegie house is now named SKIBO and is where Madonna and Stella Mccartney and their ilk like to play and marry.
Very extremely costly to be anywhere near it apparently, so you were lucky to have your snap there.