Sunday, September 17, 2006

It's been three months since my last confession




















At the risk of causing aneurisms to burst at the realisation that I have actually posted, I have come today to share a photo of Michael Franti that I took today because he happened to turn up in front of me when I had my camera.
It is not likely that having famous people turn up in front me wil be a regular occurence but I shall endeavour to keep you posted on anything of interest that occurs, and a whole lot that may not be very interesting at all.
Anyway, I'm here, I'm alive, single(again), working hard and in the middle of organising to buy a house so it's all good. Also bought my TICKET TO LONDON. AND I"M NOT TAKING MY CHILD, this is monumentous
*does happy dance*
Lots of love
Me

1 comment:

BwcaBrownie said...

ah London. Bon Voyage.

I can recommend the textile & jewellery collection at the V&A, but nothing else from my brief stay in January 1976:- it was minus-6 degrees and dark at lunchtime - the poor things.
I think this explains why they produce writers and are crap at sport.

My friend tells me that Mr Fayed ritually visits his Harrods statue of Diana and Dodi at 11am each day and being there at the right moment is worth the effort for the bodyguard tableau.