Friday, June 17, 2005

my grain and whose fault it is

bloody headache. yuk. going back to bed. codeine and valium are my friends today.

fridays rock

went to a two day early intervention learning disabilities conference this week.

here are a few quotes, it might explain the migraine...

*coloured pens have a great time and a place*

*the cumulous amount of writing*

*the climate increased in the classroom*

*it's a real misnomier*

*when i blow on the kazoose you need to swap your papers*

*there is some tradeoffs*

*children are a behaviour problem in certain areas*

this was put on by TEACHERS for TEACHERS and school support officers (me) Jelly I feel we could talk.

the highlight of these two days were gathering these little snippets of teacher wisdom.

I am not a very tolerant person. The curse of intelligence. I want my crayon* back up the nose please.

now if youll excuse me im going to go and have a great time with some coloured pens in the climate filled room blowing on my kazoose all the while, this cumulous writing is rather draining. wishing you and your behaviour problems an enjoyable weekend.

/me out

*simpsons homer becomes inteligent then decides its too hard reference

No comments: